Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

THE FUTURE OF SHOES!

 For tech today we got to think about the future. What I mean is that Mr Grundy told me and the class to think about a item. Like a machine, something you wear and even food. Anyways we had to think or something, but instead of thinking about it now we had to add things to it. What I mean is think into the future of it. I choose shoes. Let me tell you, it was quite hard to think of something, but I managed. Here is what I did and the design. I know that it isn't clear but its there for you guys to see it. I hope that you enjoy my work and design. By the way as I always say I'm not the best drawer. Anyways I hope you enjoy my work and remember to STAY SAFE!

THE FUTURE OF SHOES 

Can clean messes (Have a little compartment at the back can detach it to empty it out)

Activate shoe covers for when stepping in something that could make the shoe dirty 

Tell you when it needs to be washed with a little light (Red being need to clean, Yellow/Orange for when dirty and green for just fine)

Add platforms If you wanted to look taller

Connect it to your phone to see the steps you’ve done 

Can switch colours for specific occasions

Roller blades or mental sticks that do the walking,running and jogger for you (compartment)

Motion detector for when sometimes in your way to pass it before an injury happens 

 

The picture isn’t that clear, but here is the design. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.