Pages

Monday 8 November 2021

Fun games at Maths!

 Today in maths we played GAMES. Well actually maths based games. One of them was who wants to be a millionaire? Which is personally my favourite considering I didn't do very well on the other game. By the way I got $200 for the who wants to be a millionaire. My question was about what is another way to say or explain 50/50. I choose even same and won. I forgot to take a screenshot, but I did get one for the second game. Which was a quiz based. Let's just say I didn't do the best at it, but I came in 14th. Anyways here is a screenshot of my score. Hopefully I can get better at those topics of maths. I hope you enjoy and remember to SAY SAFE!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Angelica,
    This game was very fun! I had lot's of fun playing too. It's super cool that you won $200 dollars on the: Who wants to be a millionaire? My favourite game was that one too! Great work!
    Kiarah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.