Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Trip to KPMG!

 Yesterday the extension class and other people went to KPMG. KPMG is a business in the city. This business sorts out peoples taxes and advisory. When we got there we had to be split into groups. I was with Kiarah,Jayah-May,Cherish,Israel,Roman and Lili-May. We got to have two helpers. They were Alex who is a girl and a man named Josh. We got to have a office tour and got to do experiments. My favourite part was the food. They had delicious food, there was sliders,sausage rolls and much more. It wasn't just that but the experiments as well. We also did a quiz and my team came second. I really enjoyed going to KPMG and I hope that I can go there once again. 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Angelica,
    Yesterday was really fun and I'm sure everyone else enjoyed it too. One of my favourite parts was looking at the balloon expand from the experiment we did. Did you have any other highlights?
    From Kiarah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.