Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

Immersion assembly

 


Hi guys, so today was the first day back at school. I was so excited because I had not seen my friends in two weeks. Anyway I was also excited for the immersion assembly which introduced our new topic, Watch This Space. All of the items were great, but my favorite was Team 5 and Team 2.


The reason why I liked team 5 was because it was very funny. They also did a bit of a song. They based there play on the magic school bus. The planets that they did were Mercury ,Jupiter, Uranus, Mars and Pluto. Mrs Tele'a and Miss Timi were Uranus. They were the ones that did the song. It was ice ice baby. Mr Moran was the teacher. Miss Tipene was Mars. Miss Smith was Pluto. Mrs Illoa was Mercury and Mrs Stone was Jupiter. They shared some awesome facts about the planets that even I didn't even know.

I also liked Team 3 was because it was in a song and it was really cool. Miss Davis who played the moon came out and started to sing the beginning of it. Mrs Carter played the planet Earth. Mrs Teleso played the sun. Miss Gaston held up some signs showing what the moon looks like in different forms. By forms I mean by how to moon changes. For example the moon can be a crescent shape, a full moon and many more. The music was also very enjoyable and I actually learnt something new from that. I learnt that the moon shine comes from the sun. 

This term Team 5 will be learning about the solar system. I am really happy because I do like to learn about space. It can also be a good opportunity to learn more about our solar systems and the planets in them. I can't wait to start learning about the solar system. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.