Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Reflection of Term 1!

Hi guys, so today is sadly the last day of term 1. Now term 1 has been a roller coaster. I mean we have had 2 mini lock downs. Although having 2 mini lock downs that didn't stop us from learning. We also got our free lunches and a visit from the Prime minister herself. Another thing was picnic. To be honest I don't really want school to end. Also I can't believe that I have been a year 7 for a whole term. 

In this term we also got to do a lot of sports. Those sports were Cricket,Softball,Tag and a bit on Kio rahi. There were also other things like the tryathlon Doing tag for the first time was actually really fun. Another sport I loved was Softball. Not only did we win, but we even got to verse my friend Jezer's brother team. His team was Glenbrae and they were pretty good.

This is a video of our softball and tag tournament 

We also had tech. Tech was another thing that was new. We got to go to Tamaki College on Thursdays for tech.  For this term I did cooking. My teacher was Mrs Hamer. Today we made meat pizzas. They were delicious. Some of the other foods we did was pikelets, bento bowl and fruit cups. I was even kind enough to give some of my friends some. 

Another thing was extension. If you don't know my extension group has been working with Toby and Bhav. We also got to go on a cool trip to the city. The reason why was because we were gonna go and see the people who help out our sailing team. Which is called Team Emirates New Zealand. We got to do it with spark and genesis. 

I just can't believe this term has came to a end. I can't wait to come back to school next term. Hopefully term 2 can be just as great as this term. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Angelica,
    I also can't believe Term 1 has ended! I can relate to these things as highlights as well. Even though you loved all of these things, what was your favourite? Can't wait to see you back in Term 2!
    From Kiarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Angelica,

    I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed this term! Like Kiarah, I'd love to know what your favourite thing was this term?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.