Pages

Sunday 4 April 2021

EASTER!

         Happy Easter everyone! As you should know today is Easter. Every year for Easter me and my siblings get these Easter boxes. Last year it was my mum and this year it was my uncle and aunt who did it. I was so excited when I saw the box. As you can see in the pictures the first one is me holding my box. My second photo is the things that were in it. The things i got in there was a box of pineapple lumps with a big egg. I also got a egg that was made out of milky bar. Another thing was a ferrero eggs bag. I also got a big of kitkat flavour eggs. My last four thing were colour pens and a book, followed by a  DIY Easter bunny crown kit. My final one was these little Easter eggs. Anyway's I hope you guys have a great Easter brake.
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angelica,

    Wow what lovely family members to make you such a fantastic easter box! What was your favourite item?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.