Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Team work explanation.


Why it is important to work in a team. Well the reason why it is important is that you can share ideas, listen to each other, communicate positively and include everyone. It is also important to know each other better, Learn off people and work in a team to go faster.

Today I will be explaining three things about teamwork. Getting to know people better, learn off each others ideas and Its faster when we work in a team.

Why it is important to know each other better is because some of the people you don’t work with you can get to know them better once you have worked with them. For example there could be a friend that you have no idea about him and you could ask if he wants to work together so you can become friends. Getting to know each other is good because If you don’t you won’t be able to know people when you grow up. I like working with people I don’t work with people because they can have good ideas, but sometimes I like to stick with the people I’m use to.
Another reason why it is important to get to learn of each other ideas is because you can use the idea if you need it.You can use each others ideas by saving them for later. You can also reuse ideas if they don’t come well together. I like to listen to people's ideas so I can learn of them and reuse them for later.

The last reason is being efficiency. Being efficiency is when you are in a group. Working in a group makes the job goes really fast. Being efficiency is working in teams. If you are not efficiency then you won’t be able to be efficiency when you grow up, but when you are efficiency you will be efficiency for the rest of your life because you can carry the things that you learnt for when you need them in real life. I like to be efficiency because what I like that efficiency makes me and my buddies learn fast and it saves up time and so you don’t mess up stuff in your group.
This writing was about teamwork.

This writing was about teamwork.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.