Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2021

Point of view (POV) extnesion

 Today in our extension meet we were looking at the point of view of athletes. What I mean about that is athletes point of view when receiving some not so good things. In my slide I was focused on the athletes,family,trainer and the people from the home country. I was more focused on the amazing golfer Lydia Ko. Who is born in Korea, but plays for New Zealand. Now she has received some not so good things from the people from her home country saying why she doesn't compete with them. This was a really good activity to do because your learning to put yourself in there shoes. Also I know I didn't finished it all, but here is what I have for now. Anyways remember to STAY SAFE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.