Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

Hard Materials Task!

 Today in our tech lesson we got to do something fun at the beginning. We got to do the test to see if we remembered the basic wood tools. Now its not your average test it was like a game with a score. I got 9/9, oh and did I mention we had to do this in under 2 minutes. The second was quite challenging because we had to do the same thing, but in a pac-man way. After that we had to do our task which was to find a photo and recreate it, but with google drawings. I did a 2 different types of tow trucks. This was really fun and as always this really made me wish that I was actually in the work shop. Anyways I can;t wait for the last session next week for the term. Always remember to STAY SAFE!

Make a copy of this doc, Name it, YournameDesign and share it with me.  (grundy@tamaki.ac.nz)

Remember, only the joint is made from the first piece of

wood!  After the joint is made we will provide any

extra pieces that you may need.


How will it go together?    Which way up?  Will you make

the trench for the joint in the short piece or the long piece?How many Joints?

These are some ideas that I found on an image search

for “Wooden toys” on GOOGLE.  They are all ideas

that I believe that I could adapt the design to make a

similar item using the housing joint that we will start

with.































































Open a Google image search for “WOODEN TOYS”,

or any topic that you think might produce images that

you could possibly adapt to use the housing joint to

make something similar.



School bus





Toy abacus















Q Toys Wooden Crane - Monkey Kids

   




Wood Wood Toys - Canada's Eco-Friendly, Economical Toy Store

My designs 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.