Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

About me!

 Malo e lelei, my name is Angelica and I am a year 7 at Pt England school.This year my teacher is Mrs Stone and my literacy teacher is Mr Moran. 

I like to do a lot of things but I do like to draw and write. I have also played netball since year 1 in a team which was named the angel, but now the Amazons.I do also like to read and one of my favourite books is Dawn Raid. 

When I grow up I want to be a detective or a prosecution lawyer. The reason why is because I watch a lot of crimes on TV like NCIS and Criminal Minds. I do also enjoy Drake and Josh.

At home I have 3 siblings, one of which is now moved on to be in college. Things I like to do is having fun with my siblings. 

At school I like to play softball. Last year I was also an ambassador for the school. This year my goals are to work on maths and reading. 

I can't wait to see what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.