Pages

Monday 30 November 2020

SAVING THE SPY AGENCY!

 This is my story about saving the spy agency.

Hi my name is Angelica and I have a huge secret to tell you. Me and my family are spies. Yes you read this correctly SPIES! The only person who knows is my friend Kiarah. I need her help badly. So let me just give you a brief story telling about what happened before this. 


So I was in the living room with my brother and we were just playing hide and seek. Well it was hard because he is small and can fit anywhere.  My watch kept on beeping for some reason and still don’t know why. My sister’s walked in and said the exact same thing as why their watches were beeping. I had no clue about it. So I just decided to open it. As I was opening it my mum walked in and said that she needed us for an emergency. We walked in and the commander was on the main screen. He told us that an evil professor wanted to take down the spies agency and be the boss of it. At that time the beeping of the watch stopped. 


I walked into my room and I called my bestie Kiarah. She already knows I am a spy so we are good. When I told her everything she came here and asked f anything was going to change. I told her to calm down because the spie agency will put him in prison for life.  


As time went by I really forgot about the whole situation, until my watch started beeping again. At this point I really wanted to open it and see what was in it. My bestie Kiarah walked in at that same moment and when In opened it, there was something I have never seen before in my life. I looked at Kiarah and she was also shocked about what she saw. It was like a gem, but for some reason it was glowing. I decided not to tell anyone because I wasn’t sure what it was or what it could do. 

Couple days passed and we didn’t get a call from the spies agency. Mum started to get worried and my sister’s were acting as if they were going to die right there. Also my sisters watching stopped beeping. The only reason why they were beeping was because it was their alarm. Me on the other hand had a gem in it. On that same day I told mom I was going to sleep at Kiarah’s house, but actually I was going to the agency to see how it was going there. The reason why my mum was not at the agency working was because it was the school holidays and she is also sick. 


When I got there the commander wasn’t there. The only person that I saw there was his son Alex. Alex was that kid who just wanted to play games. I asked him where his dad was and he told me that the commander was fighting the professor. Suddenly the evil professor showed up on the screen and said that he wanted a gem that could destroy the spies agency. I knew exactly what gem he was talking about. It was the one that was in my watch. 


I told everyone in the agency that he wanted the gem that was in my watch. I told the commander that he wanted it and I knew exactly how I was going to get it. I got a fake gem which looked exactly like the real deal. I painted it the same colour and I told the commander that I was going to come and give it. 


When I got to the place where they were fighting the evil professor I traded him the fake gem. I could not believe that he actually fell for it. The commander dropped me off home and I told mum everything. Now I am one of the best spy kids in the agency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.