Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

The most dangerous writing challenge

 there was a misson that a army group had to go to London. They were getting closer, yesterday Brlin, today Paris, when would they finally attck London. I'm not sure but here goes the story. As you already know they were attcking London. Why? I don't know. They probalay did it because there were from a different place called Buckingham. They were called from a annoyamous number saying that London started to attck Buckingham. So they packed and went off. They were think about who called them. Was a friend or a family member, through none of them had family nor friends. They were confused. They went off, but there was something that was just throughting them off.  I don't know what but I will explain later because I am getting a call. Wait it is the misson crew. What your there at London. Okay I'll see you guys later. To be countined........

This is my most dangerous writing challenge. I had some mistakes and I had 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.