Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

My recount

Have you ever had to make one choice so you could make someone happy? Well I did and it was extremely hard I just couldn’t make up my mind. It happened at home.Also This happened two weeks ago. 

Exactly two weeks ago on a Sunday I had to make a big decision. I had to choose if I wanted to help my nana clean up or go with my uncle and his friends to the pools. I just felt so guilty because if I choose one of them the other will get angry at me. 

My nana tried to convince me by letting me go on the laptop because she nevers gives it to me. When she gave it to me it was a little bit creepy because her eyes were big. I did go on it but still it was creepy. 

Next came my uncle and his friends. It turned out that they were spying on what my nana did and he asked me the weirdest question ever. He said to me that if I wanted anything because watching tv was getting boring.He then pulled my hand and it felt like he was trying to pull my arm off. We went to the shop and bought some things.

It was Tuesday and I still hadn’t made up my decision and my nana and uncle got weirder as the days past. I felt so selfish because my uncle and nana were pretty much treating me like I was a princess, which I don’t like. 

It came to the point that I knew I had to to do. The next day I was laying in my room and I finally had some peace and quiet. I could hear the birds chirping and the wind just flowing through my ear, until guess who burst through the door my nana and I wasn’t expecting my uncle and his friends to be there as well. Now it was a disaster.

I thought up a plan to see if they were going to make up because on this point it was going harder and harder. I would usually go to my big sister Inga but she was gone somewhere. 

I had finally done it. I thought that if we sat in to each other for dinner than it would be okay. Then 2 minutes before dinner I called my nana and uncle to come and sit next to me. They both said yes. 

We ate dinner and for it, it was my mama's famous spaghetti and meatballs with a twist. Every time this happened, my mum would always say to the family that the only way we could eat was to do a dance. 

After dinner I talked by myself to my nana and uncle and said I had enough of them fighting over me. I fact I shouted and my whole family heard. 

The entire next day I didn’t talk to any of them. When it came to the end of the day I made my decision. I called both of them and it was unbelievable my uncle said that I was going to pick him to go with and once again I shouted. 




I told them I made up my mind and with a softer voice I said I choose both of yous. Now here’s why. I would help nana first and then after I would go with my uncle. 




In the end I was so happy that we sorted the problem. I even told my family that I would never choose one for the other. It happened and it was probably the best time ever. I hope I can do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.