Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Can you trust your friend?



You'll never believe what I ate today.I tasted a dry cockroach. Hey have ou ever tasted one before.in your life before?Well not exactly, but you’ll find out. Tasting it was a weird experience. I just couldn’t believe I ate one. On Monday room 10 did a trusting challenge to see if our friends were nice or not. We did this on our class mat. I was with Shayna for the challenge.

Before we did the challenge Miss West came and asked us what type of countries have different foods. We talked about food from the Islands, Japan and the Philippines. Miss West told us that the Japan eat dogs and that's the same as to Tonga.Carl said that the Philippines eat cats! Eww. Then Kiarah said that Tonga eat fish raw.

After Miss West said If anyone is allergic to nuts. That was a usual question to asked.

Now for the Challenge.


After Miss West explained how we were going to do this. The first thing we had to do was to get into pairs.I was with Shayna.The next step was to see who would be blindfolded and how will feed . I was the blinfdfolded one and Shayna was feeding me. Then Miss West showed the people feeding to see what they would want.For some reason I wanted a dry cockroach but I thought Shayna would give me a toffee. I just didn’t know what.

We started and Miss West went along giving the opinions out. I was so scared that I screamed.Soon Shayna gave it to me and It smelt like a raisin,that was out in the sun for a year.I asked her a question like what are you giving me? Shayna quickly gave me the food so I didn’t know. Then I took think bites and it was dry cockroach it didn’t really taste like it.
Now time to feed Shayna

I passed my jumper to Shayna to blindfold her. I felt Generous to give her a toffee because she always play with me so I gave her a toffee. She thought I would give her a cockroach but no. I gave it to her and she hugged me.

I felt like I just ate a cockroach until Miss West said that we didn’t eat a cockroach we just ate some dates and this whole thing was a trick.

I felt scared but happy because we I got to try a date for the first time. I hope we can do this in the future. This was fun.Hope you enjoy doing this at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.