Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

My trip to the Stardome

Yesterday, all the Year 3s and Year 4s got on a bus to go to the Stardome.When we got on the bus we had to find a  comfortable seat to sit on. After we were on the bus  Mr Moran sang a Charlie Puth song called I’m only one call away. After a while we were playing hand games. Later we went past one tree hill and there it was, Stardome.





At the Stardome, we learned some really cool things about our solar system.  We learned about our planets and how they move.We learned about the phases of the moon,how our planets move, and how the sun shares its light to the planets.We also did a quiz about our solar system what we had to do was get an ipad then we would have to look for the answer around the Stardome space.Later we all gather and John told us who won and it was Neptune and Jupiter.




When we weren’t in the Stardome, we were having fun outside.
When we were outside we were playing at the playground.The first thing I went go was the swing and my second one was the flying fox.The flying fox looked really fun so I went.When it was my turn I felt really nervous. So when I got pushed I started laughing because it was really fun. I went on it for 15 times.



After all this, we headed back to Point England School.
While we were getting in the bus we were singing a song. When we were ready off we went. When the bus was going we were playing hand games I was play with Kitione, Suade, and Israel we were play truth or dare.After we were playing we were at school.Later we got our lunch and sat outside and ate our lunch and we went off to play.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.