Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Making my dream bed!

 Today in my tech class, we got to do something interesting. We got to create our dream bed. By the way not in real life,  but just seeing what it would look like and the things in it. My dream bed is very unique even though the design looks simple. I have a 20 item list of the things I would want in my dream bed. From having a TV to a VR set, there is lots. I know the picture isn't clear and I'm not the best drawer. So bare with my drawing. Anyways I hope that you enjoy my learning and design. Remember to STAY SAFE! 


Photo of the design



DREAM BED

  1. TV the pops out the bottom

  2. Couchs the surround it

  3. A secret top bunk 

  4. Hidden compartment (snacks/drinks)

  5. A shield bubble (for when I want silence)

  6. VR set that goes into the TV 

  7. Speaker on the sides 

  8. Lights on the bed frame

  9. Mini desk the pops out 

  10. A lever that makes the bed by itself

  11. A mini table for when I want to eat

  12. Remote to have all the controls on for the TV etc. 

  13. Remote that controls how the bed is like

  14. Built in bookshelf for my books I read

  15. Area of pictures to store

  16. Pop out mirror (along with my perfume,cream etc.)

  17. A little place to put my headphones/self charging charger

  18. Button for when I just want the couch 

  19. Button to call someone (audio)

  20. Clock (because why not)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.