Pages

Saturday 9 October 2021

In the heights slide show!

On Tuesday night I decided to watch the new movie that came out this year. Which is called IN THE HEIGHTS! If I'm being honest this might just be my new favourite movie. I love everything about this movie. From the cast to the songs, its overall amazing. Since its been released I have seen it about 3 times. Anyways here is a slide show about the cast and the songs. By the way if you don't know, this is a Broadway show that has finally gotten movie. This whole film was directed by the amazing Jon .M Chu and was written by the amazing Lin Manuel-Miranda. Anyways here is the slideshow. I hope you enjoy it and maybe you might want to watch it as well. Remember to STAY SAFE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.