Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2021

Diary Post- What happened in the holidays

What exactly have I been up too in the holidays? Well not the much, but still some things happened. Since everyone in Auckland is still in Lockdown level 3, there wasn't that much to do. Besides just staying home with the people in your bubble. Anyways I still did some little travelling and had some little adventures.  

During the fist week of the holidays, nothing much happened. My siblings and little cousin would just ride there scooters and bike down our driveway. Not just that, but also take some walks around our block. We would even sometimes go and walk to our grandparents house, consider it was only 4 minutes away. By the way only 4 people live there. 

However, it was different on the second week. For some reason it felt different. I don't know why or how. Anyways before I get carried away, the second week was fun. On Thursday night my uncle picked me up to go to his place. I wasn't sure why, but you'll find out soon.Well he picked me up because it was my cousin birthday. She was turning 5 and they were going to have a little party. That night everyone was stressed. We were blowing up lots of balloons, spraying painting chairs, getting decorations done,flipping the table around and putting some lollies and chocolate in the jars. There were just too much things to do in ONE NIGHT. Thankful we got finish. Oh and did I mention we finished at 2 in the MORNING.

On the day of her birthday me and my other cousin Sekope, went outside to see a bouncy castle. This was at 9 in the morning. We jumped in it for quite sometime and then had breakfast. It was the time where she arrived and we all said happy birthday to her. We had some pretty fun activities. Such as red light green light,musical chairs,the pinata and even had a water fight. Overall it was an awesome birthday and I loved the food included as well. 

I also got to play Kubb. Kubb is a really fun game, but it is tough. I'll explain that in another blog post, or else the one might be long. So that what I have been up to on the holidays. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.