Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2021

Let's Get It Done In 2021! (Hauora Talk)!

 Today for our Hauora we talked about responsibility. At the start we got to play a fun game. The game was that a word would pop up on the screen and we had to come up with a sentence. Later the Miss Setefano and Miss Hill would choose the best. I got 3 out of the other words. Anyways we talked about the responsibility we had for our self and for others. Here is a few pictures of the slide shows. I learned to take responsibility of my actions and to always remember to think of what I am going to say and do. Anyways I hope that you enjoy and learn something from here. Can;t wait for the next lesson. STAY SAFE!







1 comment:

  1. Hi Angelica! Awesome description. I enjoyed reading what you learned today for Hauora. You are doing an amazing job keep working hard.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.