Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

Writing about my trip



                       Recount
         
Week 3








Your Task: Recount a time when you have felt scared or surprised.




Planning:When I want to Tonga to celebrate my Aunt's birthday.









Writing:




As I walked into the airport I had butterflies in my stomach because I was going to see my family in Tonga. I was going with my mum, brother and my two sister. When we were going to put our bags on the scale it had a sign that said only twenty four kg under. When we were done doing that we had to say goodbye to our grandpa. It was a very emotional time because I haven’t lift him ever since I was two. As we walked to wait for our gate to open, me and my sisters saw our uncle. Getting on the plane I was feeling a bit scared because I haven’t seen my Tongan family in a long time. Sitting on our seats I was seating with my sister on seat nineteen while my mum , brother and younger sister were on twenty two. I was so excited to sit next to a window but sadly no. Getting ready to fly the fly attendance came and explained to us what to do I we crash. The plane started and it was going really fast until it flew off and we were flying in the air. I took a nap while my sister was colouring with my colours. When I woke up I was just in time for lunch and drinks on the menu the was curry, beef sandwich and salmon. I choose the curry and my sister had salmon.As we landed not even one minute it was hot. As we were checking out I spotted one of my cousins peeking out of the door. I ran and saw my aunts and cousins . We were getting in the car and started to go. It was a very long drive from the airport to there house. As we got there we jumped out and everyone was so excited to see as. We did a prayer and we played until one o’clock in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.