Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Scatter Plots and Trend Lines!

 This is my final task for my maths challenge. I can't believe I managed to do 15 in 3 days. Anyways the last task is about Scatter Plots and Trend Lines. I knew a bit about Trend Lines, but not so much Scatter Plots. As always not sure if its all right.I really enjoyed doing this whole challenge. I learnt loads of new things about maths and also got all my maths work done. I hope that you have learnt something like me. Always remember to STAY SAFE!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angelica!

    It's me Finau. Great Work! And well done on finishing your Scatter plots and trend lines. I haven't done that task yet but I'm looking forward to it. How did you find it, easy or hard? Keep up the great work!

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.