Pages

Thursday 18 November 2021

Making Mask! (Hard Materials)

 Today in my tech class it was SO MUCH FUN! We made mask. Well we did our templates of it. I have to say that this tech class has been my favourite out of all. It was not only super fun, but we also did some jokes as usual and talked with each other. Now I did 5 masks. I did get some help from google. The pictures are at the bottom. Anyways I also got some compliments for my mask from Kiarah. She also did a great job and also Finau.I think Finau was doing a pizza mask and Kiarah was doing animal based. Anyways I really hope that Mr Grundy will be able to send the foam part to actually make the mask. If we do get the foam for the mask I will make it and put it on, but for now just bare with the designs. I know they look small,but they do fit.Also my favourite is the one that looks like a bird. Which is the first picture. I also just want to thank M r Grundy for always making our classes fun. Also Finau and Kiarah as well as Miss Setefano. That is all for my tech class. I ope you enjoy my designs, I plan to do. Remember to STAY SAFE!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.