Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

BOWLING!

 Have you ever been bowling before? I have but when we went there it was my very first time. To be honest I thought that I was really sucky, but it turned out in the end that I was actually good. Even though we didn't get what we wanted we still had an amazing time there. Anyway on to the recount.


We had just arrived right in front of timezone, which is a bowling place with cool arcade games. Anyway I hopped out of the car and got my baby cousin out as well. We all walked in. From now on it was going to be awesome. At home before we had already sort out the teams. In my team I had my uncle Chris, my mum, my little sister Ariyana, me, my little brother Marcus and Stanley. In the other team it was my other uncle Tevita, my aunty Netta, my cousin Daeyna, my other cousin Juel, Another cousin which is my baby cousin Raymond and my older sister Inga. We walked in to check in to see what lane we had. We had lane three and four. As I was walking up the stairs to the lanes I just started to shake and I was sweating a lot. It wasn’t even cold there. Anyway we grabbed which bowling ball we wanted and came into our teams. I got the purple one because I heard that if you have a heavy ball then the more pins you will knock down.


It was game one and the first two people up was my uncles. They both actually got eight pins down. If you have ever played bowling before then you know you get two tries to get all the pins down. Anyway on their second time my uncle in the other team only got one pin down out of the two and the uncle in my team also got one down. So each team had nine points. Next up was my mum and my aunty. At first I thought my mum wasn’t really good, but she got seven pins down on her first shot while my aunty tried her best and only got five. On their second one my mum missed it and got 7 points for our team which meant we were in the lead and my aunty got only 1 down. Up next was my little sister and my cousin Daeyna. Let’s just say that their turn did not go very well at all. At first my cousin Daenya didn’t really look like she was trying her best. On the other hand my little sister kept on going off the aim but she's only seven and my cousin was nine, so they were not bad for their age. I am right? Next up was me and my cousin Juel. At first I thought that he was going to crush me, but in reality he got nothing down and I got nine down. Pretty good for my first try. I got another one and when I rolled the ball I got the last pin that was standing. My cousin got seven down. I was the first to get ten pins down. I was so happy. The next ones up were my baby cousin and little brother. Now I know what you are thinking. They probably don’t know how to aim it. Well they had these rolling things where you could put your ball there and roll it down. They each got seven down. Last players were my older sister and Stanley. On his first try Stanley got a strike. My sister did really good as well because she also got a strike even though it was her first time as well. We had another round but this time there was a bet. The bet was that the losing team had to buy dinner. We all agreed and played our next nine rounds. 


On my final roll I got a strike. Right there when I got the strike I knew for sure that we were going to win the whole thing and not have to buy dinner. Then after me every one got strikes. Even my little brother and baby cousin. It came up to me doubting that we weren’t going to win. When they revealed the score I was shocked to see that we won. It was 367-469. When I looked up I was amazed to see that Stanley had the highest score with a huge 131 points altogether. I couldn’t believe that we won because I thought for sure that the other team had won. We were all waiting for our second game to have fun, but that didn’t happen. Even though we didn’t get our second game I still was happy because I knew that we won. Anyway we went home and the losing team got the food which was KFC! It was yummy! After that we went to sleep. 


I had an amazing time at timezone and bowling. Whenever the kids get to choose where to go for A fun day I will want to go bowling! Bowling was amazing and I hope we can go there again!


This is my recount of the time I went bowling with my family in the holidays. I hope you enjoy it.Free Images : bowling equipment, bowling pin, ten pin bowling, Skittles  sport, bowling ball, sports equipment 5000x3333 - - 1606524 - Free stock  photos - PxHere


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.