Pages

Thursday 8 October 2020

4th experiment from Nano girl for holiday blogging challenge

 Hi guys, so welcome back to my blog.I am sorry that I haven't been posting much. Anyway I was meant to post on Tuesday but I was busy on that day. Anyway this is the fourth experiment from Nano girl's lab. It was about exploring space/gravity. It was really fun to do. There were actually two ways to do it. Anyway I hope you enjoy this slide show and I hope you learned something new. I will also be posting the last experiment tomorrow or on Saturday. I hope you enjoy the last few days of the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Geli,
    I haven't done this experiment yet, but the way you have presented it and shown how it works makes me want to try it right now! I miss you and can't wait to see you back at school. What has been your favourite experiment so far?
    From Kiarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Angelica! You are smashing these experiments. Love the photos! Did you keep yourself dry?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.