Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

Elimination Tag

As I sat on the mat Miss King told the class that we were going to play on thee park. When we go there we had to sit on the cold wet grass. Mr Moran stood up and said " we are going to play a game of Elimination Tag. Everybody was so happy until Mr Moran shouted "There is a twist!". The twisted was that there were three people throwing dodge balls around the edge and if you were tagged  from the shoulder and down you were out. If you caught the ball you could get someone who was out back in the game, but if you didn't catch it properly you were out. Soon the teachers picked five people two were the taggers and the other three were the people who were throwing the balls at the people. If we got tagged we had to be honest or else you were out. The taggers were Adriana and Bryston and he people who were throwing the balls were Lincoln, Kamryn, and Ana. We started playing and I zoomed all over the place and my friends Kiarah and Julianna got tagged twenty minutes later. A few minutes later more people were going out. The more that people were getting out the harder the game was getting. Later I got tagged and I was out. Suddenly Seselia caught the ball and she choose me to get back in the game. Sadly I was out the second I stepped back in. Marius was the winner but he had a terrible accident. He slipped and banged his arm on the platform.


I liked the new Elimination Tag, but I wish I was one of the taggers or the people throwing dodge balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.