Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Cross country video








As I was trudging too the start I felt nervous. Mr Burt exclaimed "on your marks go!' There was a loud slap. Everyone was trying o come first place but I jogged until some girls zoomed past me. I didn't give up and I gassed them.Some of them were slowing down so that game me time to boost past them and so I was coming fifth place.I was getting exhausted from jogging. Soon it was getting hotter. I was drying for water but I kept myself from stopping. I was so close tot the finish line but I was slowing down my brain was telling me that I was exhausted but I told my brain to be quiet. So I bolted thought the finish line and I was relieved that the race was over. I came 5 th place.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.