Pages

Friday 17 September 2021

FINISHED MY 1500 PUZZLE

 Two days ago I finally finished my 1500 puzzle piece! I am so happy and really excited. Although I won't have really anything to do. I worked on this for close to a month ON MY OWN! This puzzle piece is based on Egypt and has to sides. There is a dark side and the light side. I have to say the most challenging part of this puzzle was the middle part considering that the pieces look very similar.  By the way yes, I do know that there are so missing pieces because first of all I first did this on our trip to Mangawhai and second my siblings wet some and the pictures came off. So technically it's a 1488 puzzle piece, but to me is still awesome that I accomplished it. Now that it is done I am hoping that I can get another one to do. Anyways I hope that you enjoy it and remember to STAY SAFE. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    That is really cool!
    how long did it take you to finsh it?
    KA PAI!
    from Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelica!

    It's me Finau. WOW! Well done on finishing your 1500 piece puzzle! That must have been really hard to do. I am looking forward to seeing the next puzzle. Keep up the awesome work!

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.