Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

Experiment! (Building a raft)

 

Hi guys, so this was our experiment. We had to work in groups and I worked with Austin,Cherish and Rongo. What we had to do was build a boat that could float. The trick was we could only use straws,tape and scissor. My team also used a bit of cardboard. Our boat started off good but it started sinking because of the cardboard. At the start we didn't really communicate, but at the end we made it. Anyway I hope I can do this again, but with new people. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angelica,

    Well done for for working so well with your group. We will definitely do something like this again with a different group so we practice working with others!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.