Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Extension reflection!

 This past year has been awesome in Extension. Even though there was camp in between, this year extension has been CRAZY! Nothing could have stopped extension/ Even though we had two lockdowns. Though this year I have had many things that I enjoyed. My first one was shared lunch and secret Santa. It was cool because the share lunch was yummy and secret Santa was cool. For secret Santa I got Aye and Jacob had me. Another bit I liked about Extension is paideia seminar. The reason why was because we got lollies if we spoke. Thank you so much Mrs Lagitupu for being our teacher for extension for this year. I have enjoyed my time being in extension and I really really hope that I am in it next year! 


Also this is my extension DLO. In my group I had Roman and Kiarah. We researched on Art collectors and art. I really had fun doing this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.