Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Ambassador application


This is my ambassador application for next year.




Malo e lei lei ko hoku hingoa ko Angelica. Ko oku famili oku hau mai he beautiful island named Tonga no Aotearoa ahau . Oku o Tonga,Half Samoa mo Pakeha.Oku o tao hong oulu.Pe oku ou Kalasi nima. Pei loau hoku parents oku Tongan. 

These sentences are in Tongan and a little bit Maori.

On something different.I like learning because it gives me a chance to learn something that I haven’t learned yet.My friends think that I am kind,smart,helpful and sometimes don’t listen. My teacher says that I am hard working and very good at writing. My favourite subject is writing because I like to use lots of vocab. 

I would like to be an ambassador because it will make my family proud. Also I will be the first in my family. I would also like to be it because it would give me a great opportunity to meet people and talk to them about how our school work. 

I hope I I get in 

Malo Apito


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.