Pages

Friday 12 July 2019

Cooking and making meat patties.

Have you ever coooked meatpatties before? I have and it was hard. I was cooking this with my mum. We were going to have dinner. Hey what do you  like to have  for dinner? I'll be sure that after you read this you will be sure to cook them as well. If you have any questions while reading this please                                             ask in the comments. Let's go on with the writing.



I was in the kitchen just banging my head. Later my mum walked in and asked me what we should have for dinner. I look at the meatpatties and said "meatpatties", and she said " yeah why not". So we did.

Cooking

The first thing we did was clean the pan because there were grease's. Then we waited for the water to go out. Later mum told me to grab the oil and tip it in the pan. She told me to pour it so it could cover the pan. My mum got out a plate,butter and a knife and started to butter the bread.Soon after that I got to put four meatpatties on the pan. It was sizzling so much. Lucky I didn't get burnt. Patties are like pancakes, but just easyier. I used a giant fork to flip it . Here is a picture. Well after a while the first four was ready. I looked good. Well that celebration didn't last long. Mum told me we were doing lots more ( 6 mmore). I got use to it so I just did it. Later after a lot of flipping it was time to eat it.

Tasting it

After a prayer me and my fdamily finally got to taste them. My mouth was watering. So I put it in a sandwhich. I used tomato sauce,mayo,butter,lettuce and a pattie. It tasted so good. Everyone was proud. Here is a photo of the patties.
I loved doing this. I hope I can do this again. If you were reading this thank you and I hope you can do this as well. Can't wait for you guys and gals to try it.




2 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious. What a feast you prepared for the family. Well done

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thank you for commmenting on this.

    Angelica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.