Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Letter to my Pen pal

Dear Pen pal,

My name is Angelica I go to Pt England School.I am 8 years old. I have friends called Suade, Kiarah,Julianna,Jermaine. I have a lovely teacher called Miss Davis.

My favourite food is sushi because it has vegetables in it. When I was a kid I hated sushi but when I was growing up I started eating sushi when I started Pt England.I have a blue pet bird and her name is called Fluffy. Do you have a pet and what is its name? My favourite subject in school is reading. What is your favourite subject? My favourite sports  that I love is playing basketball,netball, and rugby. What are  your favourite sports?

My school topic this term is guardians of the galaxy planet Earth and beyond that means we look after our planet. What my class is learning this term is the solar system.We're going to be learning about planets like Mercury,Venus,Earth,Mars,Jupiter,Saturn,Uranus,and Neptune.This week my group was reading why was Pluto not a planet. Pluto was not a planet because Pluto was different to the other planets because it was smaller and if Pluto was still a planet they were have to name more planets are you learning about the solar system and the planets in your class and what is your topic this term.

Thanks for reading my letter.Hope you reposed to my letter penpal.I can’t wait to get your letter.

Love Angelica.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.