Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

Term 2 Reflection!

 Hi guys, so I just can't believe that WE ARE HALF WAY THROUGH THE YEAR! Also I can't believe that term 2 has came to a end. I mean it felt like yesterday was the first day back at school. Now that term 2 has end there have been some amazing things that have happened. Things like the year 7's step up and going to Matheson bay, going to KPMG, Fiafia which is a big thing and so much more. We have also had so sport happen as well. Rugby, Basketball, Netball,Tag for the little ones and Volleyball. We also had a new tech teacher.One of the most exciting things is that my teacher Mrs Stone IS PREGNANT!.Another exciting thing is that I HAVE BEEN A YEAR 7 FOR 2 WHOLE TERMS! 

One thing that was really fun was when the year 8's went to camp. The reason being is because us year 7's got to have a fun step up. On the first day we got to go on a trip to Goat Island. Well kind of we went to Matheson Bay. We got to snorkel and learn about the place. On the second day we did some fun rotations like doing a team work challenge, making truffle balls and art. On the last and final day we got a movie night and it's safe to say that it was a really awesome time. 

Another thing that happened was that the extension group and some others went to KPMG. We went there to see what they do and got to do some pretty cool experiments. In my group was Jayah,Kiarah,Israel,Lili-May and my bestie Roman. We were in the air group with Josh and Alex.

One big thing that happened was the 2021 Fiafia. Now this was special because we hadn't had Fiafia in 3 years. It was also special because we had opened up Te Kapua. Not gonna lie I actually don't think I have a favourite because all of the items were amazing and very fun to watch. It was also fun to watch some people come up and show off the moves as well. I was in the Tongan girls coached by Miss Shaniah and Miss Kaitu'u or just Rachel.I wonder if we get to have Fiafia again next year. If you want to check them out then go see the Pt England Archives, click on 2021 then go on Fiafia and there will be all the items.

Another HUGE thing that happened in my class was that we found out that are teacher Mrs Stone was expecting. In other words she was PREGNANT. Yes we had a gender reveal party. It is a girl. I'm so excited for her to have the baby next term and I hope that she can come back once everything is done. LOVE YOU MRS STONE AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY WILL ALL YOUR APPOINTMENTS!

I also got a new Tech teacher. Her name is Mrs Sharmap and she does STEM/Science. We got to do some amazing experiments and we still have 4 more lesson with her. I have to say that I learned a lot about somethings in our world. I have posted these experiments on my here so check it out.

Lastly sports. This term I got to play 2 sports. Those sports are Rugby and Netball. I got to try out Rugby for the first time and I have o say it was SUPER FUN! We got to play a tournament and that is what got us to Auckland Champs.I got to play with an amazing team including Me,Hannah,Madi,Jane,Leylani,Zoe,Central,Mele F,Kolopa,Tahliyah,Oali'i,Nature,Sauma,Mariko,Lesieli,Melemanu,Melissa and Christina. We also had a fantastic coach Miss Timmi! We made it to Auckland champs, but before that we had a friendly game with Royal Oak. It was a tie. We had Auckland Champs the next week and we tied 2 and lost 3. Overall the experience was AMAZING and I hope I get to do this again. I also got to do Netball. In my team there was Me,Ema,Kiarah,Matelita,Luka,Vika,Gabby,Kamryn and Atawhai. We were coached by Mr Moran and Managed by Mr Goodwin. Its not over yet because we get some more games next term. We also get some cool tournaments too.

Once again I'm gonna miss school a lot. I still getting used to being a year 7 and doing new things. I just can't believe that were half way through the year and that term 2 is done. Hopefully I will be blogging through the holidays. I can't wait to come back to school after 2 weeks to a brand new term. Remember to stay safe because of this nasty bag going around. STAY SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS! HAPPY MATARIKI!

Videos and Images:

Our game with Royal Oak and our Auckland Champs along with our first ever TOURNAMENT!:



My Item in Fiafia in the TONGAN GIRLS and the tongan boys because why not!:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.